- Experience Nonsense Redefined

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Menu Please!!!

It was raining outside and there was nothing to do during holidays, except watch T.V. So I did the best thing possible, started watching T.V.

One particular commercial I saw caught my fancy. In the commercial two persons enter a restaurant and enquire with the waiter about the menu. Upon which he blurts out:”Masala Dosa, Rava Dosa, Paper Dosa, Onion Dosa… say which Dosa will You have?”

That sounded very similar to…Yes, the waiter in my neighborhood restaurant. This was what he would reply upon enquiring about the menu:”Masala Dosa, Set Dosa, Rava Dosa, Onion Dosa….say what will You have?”

For that matter, even the waiter in the restaurant near my college would say about the same thing. Even the waiters in the restaurants at my grandparents place, my aunt’s place and any place that I have visited have said about the same thing.

Can somebody tell me how all these waiters have about the same menu with them?
And how in the world does Masala Dosa always manage to top the list???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home