- Experience Nonsense Redefined

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Madam Mosquito!!!

It was time for the first lecture of the morning. I was seated comfortably on the bench, chatting along to while away the time. The lecturer enters and we exchange greetings. Nothing unusual, you would say. But my friend, the story’s just begun.

The lecture has begun and so has a strange sound in my ear, something like “Gooooooo...” Ah! Yes that’s my ½ inch, ‘madam mosquito’, wishing me good morning I think. (Here you may quiz me as to how I am that sure it’s a female. That comes by experience you know, of studying biology I mean).

Assuming my above deduction to be correct Gooooooo...=Good Morning.
You see, that’s exactly what the lecturer said before the lecture began.

The lecturer’s now busy, explaining something I cannot make sense of. Madam Mosquito’s also busy, explaining something in my ear that I cannot make sense of.

The lecturer’s now drawing something on the board. Madam Mosquito’s also busy, drawing something on an invisible blackboard. I again can’t make sense of both the patterns.

The lecturer has now finished explaining. He sits down on the chair and enquires if we have any queries. Madam Mosquito also sits on the desk in front of me and says something like “Guuuuuu…” (I think she also intends to ask me if I have any queries).

The period comes to an end and the lecturer says “See You Soon.” As I am leaving the class Madam Mosquito comes to me and says in my ear “Guouououou….” Does this also mean ‘See You Soon?’

Do tell if You know. Guouououou…. (See You Soon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home