- Experience Nonsense Redefined

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Visit to former neighbours- Gone Haywire!!!

A few years ago we had shifted our house to a new locality. And since I had been studying engineering at a different place I wasn't able to meet my former neighbours for a very long time.

Therefore, last month, when I had been to my home on vacations, I decided to pay a visit to my former neighbours.

The first former neighbour I visited had opened a new shop in front of his house and he was sitting in that particular shop when I spotted him.
"Hello Uncle!" I said.
"Hi son!" he replied, "What have You been doing in Your life?"
"Engineering" I said.
"Which branch?" he enquired.
"Electronics and Communications" I said with some pride.
To which he replied- " Really, isn't that the same branch where they teach You how to repair radios???"
'Come on man' I thought 'does he really believe I spend four years learning how to repair radios?'

Now I could not blame that person for he is not highly educated.

So I went to meet my next neighbour. He was a highly educated man and a professor in a college.
"Hello Uncle!" I said.
"Hi son!" he replied, "What have You been doing in Your life?"
"Engineering" I said.
"Which branch?" he enquired.
"Electronics and Communications" I said with some pride.
To which he replied-" Really, isn't that the same branch where they teach You how to repair Computers???"

Needless to say I cancelled my 'Visit to former neighbours' program that day.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha funny post. Just to say -- I am really enjoying your blog!

pacer521
http://culturedecoded.wordpress.com/2008/10/10/barack-obama-and-the-party-that-cant-lose/

October 11, 2008 at 8:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home